Join us for an engaging and inspiring afternoon focusing on food! Interested in the hottest topics in the food industry? Want to get to know disruptive food entrepreneurs? Curious to try new food products?
Several small, midsize and large companies from the Bay Area will showcase their products and services through live demonstrations at their booths. Social entrepreneurs, investors, venture capitalists and everyone else interested in food is welcome to this unique event.
Come out to meet some amazing people and get inspired! These impact entrepreneurs are taking on some of the world's biggest problems in the food sector in the most innovative ways
SPEAKERS and AGENDA will be announced soon.
Past speakers have included:
- Christine Su, founder and CEO, PastureMap
- Dave Cooper, General Partner, Nourish Ventures
- Ian Proudfoot, KPMG’s Global Head of Agribusiness
- Kevin Bayuk, owner, LIFT Economy
- Liz Carlisle, Lecturer, Stanford University
- Nicole DeMeo, Advisor & Maddie Edwards, Barnraiser
- Renske Lynde, co-founder and Managing Director, FS6
- Rob Trice, founder, The Mixing Bowl
- Rose Wang, founder, Chirps Chips
Get your ticket here.