Join us for an engaging and inspiring afternoon focusing on food! Interested in the hottest topics in the sustainable food industry? Want to get to know disruptive food entrepreneurs? Curious to try new food products?
Several small, midsize and large companies from the Bay Area will showcase their products and services through live demonstrations at their booths. Social entrepreneurs, investors, venture capitalists and everyone else interested in food is welcome to this unique event.
Come out to meet some amazing people and get inspired! These impact entrepreneurs are taking on some of the world's biggest problems in the food sector in the most innovative ways.
***LEARN MORE AND GET YOUR TICKET HERE***
3:30 pm Check in & networking reception
4:00 pm Welcome words by ONE WORLD
Opening remarks: Liz Carlisle, Lecturer, Stanford University "Food and Agriculture: Current Top Five Trends"
4:20 pm Panel Discussion - Scaling a business and keeping sustainability at the core - an industry, investor & entrepreneur perspective
4:45 pm Entrepreneur Spotlight
5:00pm Four Workshop Sessions
1. Engaging consumers to change behavior, do good and drive growth
2. Transforming the supply chain: delivering impact right from the source
3. Achieving zero waste: uncovering innovative methods which can get us there
- Andrew Falcon, CEO, Full Cycle BioPlastics
- Jordan Schwartz, COO, Regrained
- Kiran Sridhar, Executive Director, Waste No Food
- Moderator: Erin Axelrod, Partner, LiftEconomy
4. Sustainable YOU! - Just like a business, which must plan to be sustainable, and successful, YOU must have a clear, specific plan for your own health. In this workshop we will explore the three pillars of a healthy lifestyle which can significantly impact your health and general well-being; MOVEMENT, MINDFULNESS/REST, AND Real FOOD!
5. Impactathon Mini: a bite-sized version of Impactathon®! This session, open to problem solvers of all ages will walk participants through a lightening rounds of ideation around food waste, food packaging, and food distribution impact opportunities.
6:15pm Networking reception & live demonstrations at food booths
Enjoy product samples and live demonstrations! We have an inspiring and growing group of social entrepreneurs that will staff booths, including
- Chirps Chips
- Full Cycle BioPlastics
- Kitchen Witch Bone Broth
- Kuli Kuli
- Preserve Farm Kitchens
- Revolution Foods
- Something Better Foods
- The Town Kitchen
- Valley Verde
- Waste No Food