Accelerating Impact: ONE WORLD’s Bay Area Impact Summit
ONE WORLD is excited to announce its 4th Bay Area Impact Summit!
We will highlight examples of how investors, entrepreneurs, and other professionals in the impact ecosystem are taking bold steps today to create a better world.
This program features on-stage interviews with thought leaders in the field of impact investing, fireside chat discussions and panel of investors, a full slate of pitches from 8-10 of the best Bay Area-based social entrepreneurs, and an engaging reception to connect with local investors, entrepreneurs, and other partners sharing our interest in moving the local social entrepreneurship space forward.
REGISTER HERE to to roll up your sleeves and get inspired for action.
Space will be limited for this event to ensure high-quality idea exchange.
Alongside with many experts, investors and entrepreneurs we will dive deep into themes including:
- Gender Lens Investing
- Corporate Impact Investing
- How to raise capital
--- View the previous highlight video here ---
12:00 pm: Doors open / Lunch / Registration
1:45 pm: Social Entrepreneur Presentations Round I
3:00 pm: Break & Networking
3:30 pm: Breakout Panels
Breakout Panel II - Entrepreneur Panel: How to raise capital. Hear from successful entrepreneurs with Cameron Turner, Fund Manager, Oxford Angel Fund; Tracey Turner, Founder & Chairman, Copia Global; Andrew Falcon, CEO, Full Cycle Bio Plastics; Meena Sankaran, CEO, Ketos
Breakout Panel III - TBA with Renata Gomez, Director of Community Programs & Services, Investors’ Circle & Social Venture Network and Pippa Gawley, Investors’ Circle & Social Venture Network and ONE WORLD Training & Investments
Breakout Panel - Corporate Impact Investing: speakers TBA
4:45 pm: Social Entrepreneur Presentations Round II
6:00 - 7:30 pm: Reception & Award Ceremony
PRESENTING ENTREPRENEURS - see our growing list
- Beau Cronin, CEO, Data Guild
- Yscaira Jimenez, CEO, LaborX
- Dave Snydacker, CEO, Lilac
- Sarah Richardson, CEO, Microbyre
- Peter Frischmann, CEO, Sepion
- Rupa Gupta, CEO, Sown to Grow
- Vince Romanin, CEO, Treau
JUDGES - see our growing list
- Eric Edwards, Partner, Cooley LLP
- Daryn Dodson, Managing Partner, Illumen Capital
- Renata Gomez, Director of Community Programs & Services, Investors’ Circle & Social Venture Network
- Ha Nguyen, Product Partner, Spero Ventures
- Virginia Klausmeier, President & CEO, Sylvatex
- Learn – Gain exposure to the fundamentals of the industry and learn directly from practitioners
- Network – Build relationships with other impact professionals
- Action – Identify opportunities to increase impact, as investor, entrepreneur, or corporate professional
- Structure – Roundtable and discussions, demo day presentations
- Participants – Mix of entrepreneurs, investors, and corporate professionals
- Focus – Bay Area based impact professionals
THANK YOU TO OUR PARTNERS AND SPONSORS